Please read carefully before ordering any product from the Sosyete du Marche, Inc. web site
Copyright- copyright 1990 - 2013. All product lines, content, concepts, designs, product titles, product creations, formulary, copy, artwork, product names and all material contained within this web site are the sole creation of Sosyete du Marche, Inc. (hereby referred to as "SDMInc") and/or it's exclusive suppliers. Reproduction of any products, product names and purposes, written copy, images, content, artwork, designs or any of the material contained within the web site without express written consent from SDMInc will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law both domestically and internationally.
Disclaimer- All services are offered as curios only. SDMInc cannot guarantee results nor take responsibility for the outcome of using their services. These items are for entertainment purposes only and the purchaser must be over 18 years of age to order from SDMInc. SDMInc adheres to a strict intellectual and visual property damage policy regarding it's web sites. If you cause damage to SDMInc by physical disruption of service, negative public relations or injurious remarks, you will be liable to compensate SDMInc for any and all loss of business. Any person who engages in any damaging, slanderous activity about SDMInc, any of its vendors, suppliers, employees or material contained within it's web sites, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. SDMInc provides all products and services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties and refunds of any kind, either expressed or implied. SDMInc. makes no warranty regarding the operation of its web sites or on any service or products provided through or in connection with its web sites. SDMInc expressly disclaims any and all warranties and refunds, expressed or implied by including, but not limited to any warranties as to the availability, products, content, accuracy, completeness, or information which are part of its web sites. SDMInc and any of its affiliates, dealers or suppliers are exempt and not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, unforeseen or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, accidents, illness, Acts of God, negligence, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or proper use of items sold through its web sites. SDMInc services and products are sold "as is" with no warranty for items, rituals or any spiritual services provided on your behalf or the use of any magical item, oils, elixir, amulet, paket, psychic reading, custom ritual, service or charm that you will receive. By purchasing SDMInc. services and/or products you agree to and accept this disclaimer. All benefits received from the use of our magical products are based on the faith and conviction of the purchaser. There are varying levels of faith, belief and spiritual connections and/or religious traditions leading to various results and outcomes. By purchasing SDMInc. services and/or products you agree to and accept this disclaimer.
Returns and Exchange
Refunds are not available for any product after delivery. We do not accept any returned shipments for any reason. As per certain Federal sanitary guidelines, perishables or opened containers are not allowed to be re-stocked. Choose your products carefully as they cannot be exchanged, returned, refunded or revised in any way. In the event the wrong product was shipped, please notify SDMInc in writing within 72 Business hours and we will send you explicit directions for it's return. If your ordered items arrive back opened and the contents tampered with, we will not offer you a refund. If your ordered items arrive back unopened, then we will repack with your correct order and ship via Priority Mail at our expense. Should you receive a broken or damaged package, YOU must FILE A CLAIM with the USPS. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage caused by the USPS and highly recommend you opt to pay the additional amount for insurance.
- General. This site is owned and operated by Sosyete du Marche, Inc.. (referred to as "SDMInc"). SDMInc has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site, including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use of the site.
- Equipment. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the site and all charges related thereto.
- Restrictions on Use.
- You shall use the site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Without SDMInc's express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use the site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the site. Any conduct by you that in SDMInc's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site will not be permitted.
- The site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of the site are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of SDMInc and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made and no ownership rights shall be transferred.
- You shall not e-mail, upload, post or otherwise make available on the site any material protected by the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Subject to SDMInc's policies regarding privacy, any e-mails, notes, message/billboard/forum postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of SDMInc throughout the universe. By submitting material to SDMInc, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted SDMInc the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of the site to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You grant SDMInc the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any materials made available on the site by you.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 3 are for the benefit of SDMInc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
- A. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER SDMInc, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SDMInc IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES OVER WHICH IT HAS NO CONTROL.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SDMInc'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED.
- Monitoring. SDMInc shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Without limiting the foregoing, SDMInc shall have the right to remove any material that SDMInc, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SDMInc and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of the site.
- Trademarks. SDMInc and all their logos are trademarks of SDMInc All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
- Third Party Content. SDMInc is not a publisher of content supplied by third parties and users of the site. Accordingly, SDMInc has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SDMInc. In many instances, the content available through the site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. SDMInc neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site by anyone other than authorized SDMInc employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
- Viruses. SDMInc also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Export Control. Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the Unites States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the Unites States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. SDMInc does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
- Business Associates. The business associates of SDMInc identified on this Site are independent contractors of SDMInc. The business associates are not joint venturers or partners of SDMInc. No employee or representative of the business associates is under the control of SDMInc.
- Changed Terms. SDMInc has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
- The Sosyete du Marche, Inc site incorporates links to other Web sites. Sosyete du Marche, Inc. does not in any way endorse, nor is it responsible for, the content on those other Web sites.